Prev: Re: "The People" was: New guy Next: Re: Fusion Cannon/The People

Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My!

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:38:35 +0200
Subject: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My!

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:
> Not quite the whole family.... not the Fencers...
Actually, that's the only model that doesn't look too silly IMHO.
I really like all the pictures of it I could find.
But..., how big is it (in inches, cm, mm)?
I haven't seen any size comparisons of it and a normal tank.

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: "The People" was: New guy Next: Re: Fusion Cannon/The People