Prev: Re: New guy Next: Re:Fusion Cannon/Game mechanics

Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:10:09 -0500
Subject: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

***
From: "Doug Evans" <devans@nebraska.edu>

> Consider it a compliment that they spent that much time and effort,
and
> start thinking about either a revised item ( you CAN state it's 'in
> developement' as to  why it's not in general use, though it's normal
> have hidden defects in such systems...) or get on to thinking about
your
> next suggestion.
>
> Welcome aboard, and congrats on a fine start!

Exactly.
***

On the other hand, he should consider himself lucky he didn't get the
first
analysis from Oerjan. While dispassionate and balanced, he CAN sound
like
he's cutting you to ribbons. ;->=

I figure it's his professional voice, as his English is better than
mine,
but it can be intimidating.

Matt, always pay attention, as he crunches numbers like no one else, but
never be abashed.

The_Beast

PS While I'm a simple drudge in small computer shop, I tend to get high
marks for expression. On the internet, capitalization, punctuation, and
the
occasional use of spell-checking go a LONG way...

Prev: Re: New guy Next: Re:Fusion Cannon/Game mechanics