Prev: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics Next: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

Re: New guy

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:49:25 -0400
Subject: Re: New guy

david smith wrote:

> Hi, and a stupid question, which part of the UK are you from (city?).
I know
> our american collegues think our country is small, but it does help
when
> trying to find new gaming partners.

I guess this is as good a segue as any to re-announce the Unofficial
GZG Player Locator Page. :-)

Without a lot of hoop and holler, the page is fairly self-explanatory,
and can be found at:

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

If you would like to have yourself listed, or change your information
that is listed, just send me email OFFLIST to kochte@stsci.edu with
the needed info and I'll get the page updated post haste.

Mk

Prev: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics Next: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics