Prev: Re: New Guy Next: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:36:20 +0100
Subject: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

Consider myself repremanded and on report...just please don't fling me
out
of the airlock, I have an allergy to space sharks...

Seriously though, you guys are right, introducing new game mechanics is
tricky thing (especially for a wet behind the ears snot like me), I've
seen
how badly it can unbalance things when taken too far. And is the Fussion
Cannon interesting enough to warrant a new mechanic?...probably not in
all
fairness...

Thanks for taking the time to look at it though, much appreciated!

Cheers,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: New Guy Next: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics