Prev: Re: New guy Next: Re: Fusion Cannon proposal

Re: New Guy

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:46:26 +0100
Subject: Re: New Guy

Thanks for the welcome every one.
To answer Davids question I currently residing in a smallish
village/town
called Midsomer Norton about 10 miles SE of Bath (or for our American
friends near the top of the base of the long triangular bit that sticks
out
in a south westerly direction from the main part of the island. I hope
thats
thoroughly confused everybody, because it has me).

As for new ideas I've long been tickering with gravitic implosion style
weaponry but have yet to come up with anything I'm satisfied with.

One idea I came up with was for a friend who is head over heels in love
with
spinal mount weaponry but can't aim a Plasma Bolt for toffee (and we had
ban him from using Nova Cannon after a particularly nasty incident with
space station).
He likes Fussion Cannon so I came up with this (For FT2.5),

Mass 15
Cost 45/60?
1 arc
Range		Dice
0-12mu	3d6
12-24mu 2d6

Standard FC rules. Fires in normal shooting phase, only targets 1
vessel.
Roll d6 as per range and total. If the score is odd the shot misses. If
it
is even it hits and causes damage equal to the score. Half damage on
armour
in the usual way.

Let the dissection begin...

Prev: Re: New guy Next: Re: Fusion Cannon proposal