Prev: Re: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis

Re: DS-Battletech minis

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:22:00 -0500
Subject: Re: DS-Battletech minis

I saw the drop ship at Origins and GenCon, and was a bit underwhelmed.
However, some prep and a fine paint job could certainly turn that
around.

I WAS impressed enough with the McKenna and Avalon to pick up one of
each;
VACC-HEAD TO THE END!

The comment about the fantasy folk used for 'aliens' brough to mind the
Martians Bob Murch did for Space 1889. His Steppe folk were so obviously
drawn from his fantasy elves that, for the 15mm VSF I've in the works,
I'll
probably use Battlesystem elves I've sitting on shelves forever.

The humorous reverse is when I was gathering cheap HeroClix Skrull to
use
as aliens, everyone said 'orcs'. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis