Prev: Hammer's Slammers (was RE: [OT] Weber-verse on Film) Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis

Re: DS-Battletech minis

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: DS-Battletech minis

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, david smith wrote:

> I was just searching the web, and found this site with some old BT
minis,
> useful for mecha, tanks, and a dropship.
>
> http://www.ironwindmetals.com/

This is the-miniatures-company-formerly-known-as-Ral-Partha... or at
least
the Ironwind folks bought the old RP BT molds when RP got gutted by
Weiners of the Coast. Good bargains, actually.

In my continuing search for non-human civilians, I've thought of
converting fantasy figures to SF aliens - some of these ones might work.

Brian.