Prev: Re: ATTENTION GERMY! Next: Re: miniature grunge

Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 05:22:41 -0400
Subject: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

I make counters for my own homebrew games...

When I make my game counters, I use cheap photo paper.	(I don't know
what you call it...it is the kind that comes 50 sheets to a pack for a
few US$.)

My counters are double fold counters.  Each counter is a front panel, a
back panel, and a center panel.  So the counters are double sided.  The
only bad point is I only get some 50 counters per sheet...:-(

When I do up a set, I print it first on regular paper to see how it
looks.	Then I print it on the cheap photo paper.

The only odd thing is the resulting counter size.
I have a PC.  The software I use comes with windows.  When I print it
with paint, the counters are a nice 5/8s inch.	When I print the same
picture with imager, the counters are 1/2 inch.  Odd, but usefull.

Donald Hosford