Prev: Re: miniature grunge Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

From: Eric Brown <squirmydad@y...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

I use 140lb. watercolor paper or rough bristol paper.
Smooth bristol just doesn't go through the printer
very well. The watercolor paper costs about $.50USD a
sheet, I don't recommend any heavier weight of paper
as it becomes difficult to fold.

Eric

--- TMP Editor <webmaster@theminiaturespage.com>
wrote:
> > > What kind of paper do people generally print
> your stuff out on, anyway?
>
> You might want to experiment with several types of
> paper.
>
> I use an inexpensive cardstock paper from Wal-mart
> that's made for printers,
> but it's mostly good for printing labels and things.
> Doesn't hold colors
> well enough for pictures.
>
> For pictures, I use something called Matte Paper -
> Heavyweight from Epson,
> which is sold in office supply stores. This is
> photo-grade paper, and holds
> colors well. It's more expensive, though.
>
> - Bill Armintrout, editor
> The Miniatures Page
> http://theminiaturespage.com

=====
"The moon is a girl"
   "Yes Patrick, it is."
"And boys have a penis."
   "They certainly do son."   - P.J.Sauve-Brown 1/20/02

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: miniature grunge Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!