Prev: RE: War of the Worlds in DS2 Next: RE: War of the Worlds in DS2

Re: War of the Worlds in DS2

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:09:04 +0100
Subject: Re: War of the Worlds in DS2

In message <059E67CF-B8A0-11D7-A6B3-000502096793@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
	  Jonathan White <jonw@nessie.mcc.ac.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> Actually, if you were a sensible alien you'd throw rocks down the
> gravity well at all the centres of population & CCC but I guess we're
> discarding that possibility on the grounds it wouldn't make a very fun

> game.

Been done a few times, the ones that spring immediately to mind are:
Daleks Invasion of the Earth (both the TV and Movie versions) - they
'salted' the rocks with bioweapons as well :)
Footfall - but only after they realised how stiff the resistance was.

[snip]

Charles

Prev: RE: War of the Worlds in DS2 Next: RE: War of the Worlds in DS2