Prev: Re: War of the Worlds in DS2 Next: Re: War of the Worlds in DS2

Re: War of the Worlds in DS2

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:59:59 -0500
Subject: Re: War of the Worlds in DS2

Eric Foley wrote:

>Interesting stuff.  A few comments I've got on it...

<snip>

>   After all, an alien invader that can't even put up with the common
cold isn't going to have much fun at all against weaponized anthrax.

And the Martians that land in Korea aren't going to enjoy the Hanta
virus, those in mainland China aren't going to have fun with influenza
or SARS and those that land in central Africa aren't going to like
Ebola...

Of course, they probably wouldn't appreciate the invisible big-game
hunting excursions either :)

Jay

Jay

Prev: Re: War of the Worlds in DS2 Next: Re: War of the Worlds in DS2