Prev: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

Re: Status on researching Re: 6 mm SF Infantry figures

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:10:23 +0000
Subject: Re: Status on researching Re: 6 mm SF Infantry figures

>From: Tony Francis <tony@brigademodels.co.uk>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: Status on researching Re: 6 mm SF Infantry figures
>Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:01:12 +0100
>
>Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>
>>>was looking to diversify my grunts so I sent off inquiries to
Adler=20
>>>(Dark star - 6 mm version of Denizon's 25 mm,)
>>>
>I have some of these (somewhere) - very nice, and they'd probably fit
well
>size-wise with GZG's infantry. The vehicles are nice too, but pricey.
>Somewhere I also have a catalogue with pictures although I might have
>dig round to find that.

I definitely have a large number of these. If you would like some
piccies,
then just let me know and I'll pop them onto my boomspeed account for
you.
The vehicles are pretty pricey, but I started buyign them... so I'm sort
of
stuck with them. The infantry are beautiful (I was going to use the WWII

figures for a 1980's project, but they were too detailed...), and not
that
expensive. They are (I think) slightly smaller than the GZG inf, I have
some
GZG PA, I'll could take photographs with them in the picture for scale
if
that would help.

Richard

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Prev: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?