Prev: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis? Next: Re: Status on researching Re: 6 mm SF Infantry figures

Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 06:58:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

Thomas Pope wrote:
> A few years ago I posted a review of a handful of miniatures from
Studio

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/reviews/studio-bergstrom.html
> along with photographs of some of (in my opinion) the nicer ships in
his
> line.

	Andy Bergstrom mentioned that a fellow purchased a bunch
	of the Martian tripods and Martian Invaders.
	They were using an Axis and Allies game map and counters,
	and were making a variant that would simulate
	the War of the Worlds.

Prev: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis? Next: Re: Status on researching Re: 6 mm SF Infantry figures