Prev: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Re: Wargames Stores

[OT] Star Frontier Mini history Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:38:36 -0500
Subject: [OT] Star Frontier Mini history Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

Please remember these are somewhat notorious for lead rot; it's a
comfort
to purchase these from Allan as he's already opened the boxes, and
better
yet, painted some.

I saw Titan Games selling the large boxes for $5 at Origins. So, be
aware
before you go for them in shrink, though Flak's a heck of a guy to make
the
offer.

I've plenty in box, too. I've been shy about opening them because a) I
don't like my paint jobs, b) just as soon as not open until I'm certain
they WILL be painted, and c) fear finding a box full of grey dust...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Re: Wargames Stores