Prev: RE: Wargames Stores Next: [OT] Star Frontier Mini history Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 10 Jul 2003 20:15:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

There is a nearby shop that still have a bunch of Star Frontiers
miniatures that are new in box... I think some Sathar amongst them.

Would you guys want me to double-check that possibly pick some up for
you?

No profit for me, you'd just have to cover ALL costs associated (minis,
packaging, postage).

--Tim

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 21:31, Don Maddox wrote:

> Well, the not-White Stars are still a bit out of my comfort zone, but
the
> current bids on the painted Star Frontiers won't be there for long.
;->=