Prev: Re: More IC questions Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Wargames Stores

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:12:02 +0000
Subject: Wargames Stores

>	I have also had the same experience.  In fact I have had store
owners tell
>me that I should buy games that they can get instead.	The problem is
that
>just found out about Full Thrust a few months ago (yes I have been
living
>under a gaming rock for the last several years) and was disappointed
that
>the only way I could get any of the related products was by mail order
from
>overseas.  I am playing the game, and introducing it to others as well,
but
>I am sure that I would have a much easier time of doing so if the game
and
>it's related products were available in local stores.

<engage wargaming rant mode>
Wargaming... stores...? You guys over the pond are soooooooo spoilt! GZG

minis etc, in fact all the minis I have ever been interested in are only

available by mail order here in the UK.

I've always had a yearn to run a proper wargames shop, with lines from
lots
of manufacturers, but since I don't have the capital I'll have to stick
shows and mail order.

There are a few wargames stores (other than GW, which I think we all
agree
doesn't count) in the country, such as Keep Wargaming... but never
anywhere
near where I live!
<rant mode disengaged>

Richard

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Prev: Re: More IC questions Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?