Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: RE: More IC questions

[OFFICIAL] More on the new 15's...!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:40:50 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] More on the new 15's...!

Just to continue the whetting of appetites, I received the first sculpts
of
the new 15mm packs today - one figure each of the Islamics (helmeted),
the
Scandinavians and the Israelis - and I must say they are all very nice -
especially the Israeli trooper, which looks really superb!

I hope to get these first figures master-moulded within the next couple
of
days, and as soon as that is done I'll try to get a picture of them
posted
on the store site. I may also be sending a few free pre-release samples
of
them out with orders if we have some spare castings of them.....  ;-)

The rest of the figures for the full packs will be started as soon as
the
master castings of the first ones are done, so I think we're still
looking
at around the end of this month to have them all in production - we'll
let
you know as soon as they're ready!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: RE: More IC questions