Prev: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers Next: Re: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?

[FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?

From: "Andreas Udby" <andreas.udby@h...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:34:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?

OK, all this talk about FT has gotten me itching to try the game.  But
does
anyone know what ships are included with the basic starter packs on the
GZG
store site?  It just says "two starter fleets of ships."  I'm trying to
decide
if I want to go for that or get the super-mega-humungo-starter pack.

Thanks,
Andreas
Danbury, CT

FREE web-based email for HR
professionals and loads of other helpful
resources too, at http://www.hr.com

Prev: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers Next: Re: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?