Prev: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers Next: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?

Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:47:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers

>Yeah it was more police like than space marine  like. But with a little
>tinkering ......could be doable.

Oh, no problem, especially at the FMA level. Definitely fun and
wisecracking all the way, though. ;->=

>>Lastly, 93?

>That's when it was on TV, I missed the show when it aired I picked
>up the VHS tapes while TDY in Germany.

My recollection was that they only showed four episodes originally.
Quirky
and rough in spots, painfully cliche' in others, it had many
possibilities
that were sadly unrealized. True of too many shows that never had a
chance
to get started.

Interestingly, I thought it was close to the best role I've seen for
Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa.

Actually, the only complaint this ole vacc-head has was the little I
remember in the way of space battles. Neat looking ship, but I don't
remember it doing much beyond ferrying the 'posse' to the 'scene of the
crime...'

Damn, I'll have to borrow the tapes from a friend again... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers Next: [FT] Contents of the "FT-PAK-1" starter pack?