Prev: Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to? Next: RE: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?

Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:30:59 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?

Andreas Udby wrote:

> I like to convert my own vehicles for gaming use.  With all you
Stargrunters
> excited about 15mm, would any of you know what scale models most
closely
> resemble 15mm?  Is that like 1/72, 1/60, etc.?
Peter Pig and other manufacturers of modern stuff mention 1:100.

25mm can be anything from 1/72 to 1/32, if you take heroic 25/28mm
into account, which can be up to 40mm:-)
Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to? Next: RE: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?