Prev: Science Fiction miniatures and rules for sale 2nd Post Next: Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?

Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:13:54 PDT
Subject: Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:44:47 +0100 Tony Francis
<tony@brigademodels.co.uk> writes:
<snip>	[Okay, a L_i_t_t_l_e
>>exaggerated...but you get my point, no?]
>>
>But surely that wouldn't be a problem, as he'd be using GZG's 15mm
>figures _exclusively_ .... ? ;-)
>
>Tony

Well, yeah, that would work. <grin>

Gracias,
Glenn - warbeads@juno.com
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Science Fiction miniatures and rules for sale 2nd Post Next: Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?