Prev: Re: SG2 Platoon leader casualties Next: Re: SG2 Platoon leader casualties

Re: SG2 Platoon leader casualties

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:37:56 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2 Platoon leader casualties

>That makes sense, but what is the Transfer Action representing? I felt
that it represented command control, and that a commander under
suppression
is less likely to effectively command his troops. Situational awareness
drops
dramatically while suppressed.

Transfer action, normal: "Sgt Kalenichenko, set up your machine gun in
the
alcove of that next building.  There are enemy troops in the first floor
of
the white house with blue shutters at the end of the block on the left.
Put
a rocket into the wall of that house and then suppress them with the
MG."

Transfer action, suppressed: "Someone shoot at those @!%$ who're
shooting
at me!"

>Next highest levels, (the company commander, if present on the table),
could
be double this distance.

good idea

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: SG2 Platoon leader casualties Next: Re: SG2 Platoon leader casualties