Prev: Re: Is There A Problem??? Next: Re: Is There A Problem???

Re: Is There A Problem???

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:57:20 +0100
Subject: Re: Is There A Problem???

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 08:49:49AM -0600, Matthew L. Seidl wrote:

>My tests have gone through fine, but apparently some things last night
>were bounced with a disk space error.	If thats still happening, I'd
>love to see more bounce messages and I'll keep trying to narrow down
>what's up.  Otherwise, I think the normal list is in business.

Nothing I've posted to the main list has gone through - soda gives a
temporary error, scotch accepts them but then apparently doesn't forward
them. I've left the temporary lists in place for the moment; once the
main lists are working reliably for me I'll redirect posts to them.

Roger

Prev: Re: Is There A Problem??? Next: Re: Is There A Problem???