Prev: Re: [OT] Kryomek RE: Emergency backup GZG list Next: Re: Is There A Problem???

Re: Is There A Problem???

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:49:49 -0600
Subject: Re: Is There A Problem???

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:42:43 -0500, Allan Goodall writes:
>Is there a problem with the lists? I got a test message from Matthew
and a
>couple of messages with "Emergency Back Up" in the subject, but nothing
>explaining what the emergency was.
>
>I sent several messages to the playtest list today but I have yet to
see them
>show up. Should I have sent them somewhere else??? I'm so confused...

The answer is - I don't know.

My tests have gone through fine, but apparently some things last night
were bounced with a disk space error.  If thats still happening, I'd
love to see more bounce messages and I'll keep trying to narrow down
what's up.  Otherwise, I think the normal list is in business.

ps. Anyone work at a phone company or ISP that's looking to give away
bandwidth to a nice cause? :)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: [OT] Kryomek RE: Emergency backup GZG list Next: Re: Is There A Problem???