Prev: Re: DS: City block WIP Next: Re: DS: City block WIP

Two SG2 Rules Errors/Questions

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:46:17 -0500
Subject: Two SG2 Rules Errors/Questions

I found an error in the SG2 observation rules. According to the rules
text, if
you get a minor success when spotting a hidden marker and the marker is
dummy, the marker is _not_ revealed. Instead the other person is told
that
there is no unit there (the marker could therefore be a dummy, a booby
trap, a
mine, etc.) However, the little blurb in the box says that the dummy
marker
_is_ removed from play.

How do you play it? I have always used the text as written, not the
little
blurb (in most cases I treat the blurb as just "help" text, though in
the case
of the IAVR it is the main text that has the IAVR Firepower die wrong
while
the blurb is correct). Is this how you play?

Also, I noticed that the Regrouping action isn't mentioned in the list
of
available actions. I assume that Regrouping can not be done while
suppressed?

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Re: DS: City block WIP Next: Re: DS: City block WIP