Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] JUNE SALE, plus new stuff.....! Next: Two SG2 Rules Errors/Questions

Re: DS: City block WIP

From: "Doug Evans" <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:32:21 -0500
Subject: Re: DS: City block WIP

I think most of the Plastruct's variety of patterns look similar to what
Robin's already using. I've seen some texture paint/artist mediums that
would give a nice concrete texture, but a) might be expensive, and b)
requires a fair amount of work to spread out over large areas and get
smooth.

Would dark lines for the space between sidewalk squares, and also the
curb,
work? How about painting gray with daubing with black and white paint to
get the speckled texture? I know there's some craft paints that model
stone
that might work similarly.

Grasping for straws,

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] JUNE SALE, plus new stuff.....! Next: Two SG2 Rules Errors/Questions