Prev: Re: [OT] Update JohnA Next: Aaargh! Re: [OT] Update JohnA

Re: Intro: Michael Shaffer

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:05:09 PDT
Subject: Re: Intro: Michael Shaffer

On Thu, 15 May 2003 12:25:42 +1000 <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> writes:
>G'day,
>
>> Nah it just periodically numbs the metal cravings...)
>>> Well, there is one awful cure.  Marraige.  It basically kills all
>fun.
>
>Come now boys that all depends on who you marry and what her metal
>tolerance is ;)
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth - planning on topping up her own metal addiction based on
>birthday and mothers day promises ;)

I have no problem but then I introduced my wife to D&D (pre-A) and
besides she is a crafter and has dreams of adding quilting to her
resume... I'm safe as long as the bills and the kids' tuition (all
$14,000  a year - ouch) gets paid.

Gracias,
Glenn
R.I.P.	Triphibious@juno.com and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com

6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] Update JohnA Next: Aaargh! Re: [OT] Update JohnA