Prev: RE: Full Thrust--Klingon stasis field projector Next: 6 mm SG 2

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:50:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 21:10 Europe/London, laserlight@quixnet.net
wrote:
> Checking off boxes next to the SSD symbol would IMHO be faster than
> rolling
> a die each time you shoot, regardless whether you've got 1 missile
> launcher
> or N.  Particularly if you arrange the missle symbols above/beside
each
> other such that you can mark off all the "Missile: Round 1" boxes with

> one
> long vertical/horizontal stroke

That wasn't our experience in playtesting though... I do understand
where you are coming from though.

Cheers,
Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"Honesty is a cornerstone of Zhodani Society. When one's
thoughts are open to being read by others, it becomes
pointless lying, keeping secrets or hiding one's true feelings.
Truth is assumed.."  Delta 3 is Down, BITS, 2001

Prev: RE: Full Thrust--Klingon stasis field projector Next: 6 mm SG 2