Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: [FT] Power Projection: Ultralite was: Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:44:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Power Projection: Ultralite was: Re: [Power Projection] Review

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 16:10 Europe/London, devans@nebraska.edu
wrote:

> Anyway, I'll admit I assumed that the Escort level would have the
> smallest
> ships with cruisers, seeming like the relative monsters they would be,

> but
> that the scale would shift with Fleet, so I was confused, though not
> disappointed, as Foxx.

There's a big gap in Traveller designs between 5000 dT and around 30000
dT for some reason. It's the space that the EURISKO designed Battle
Riders naturally live in...

Smallest Traveller Canon Cruiser is around 30000 dT for the Imperium.

Of course, Fleet lets you design your own beasties...

Cheers,

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
'The Fool escaped from Paradise will look over
his shoulder & cry / Sit and chew on daffodils and
struggle to answer why?' Script for a Jester's Tear
http://www.marillion.com/   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review