Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:21:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

>BGs are the one area we are still debating (as Andy is laying it out).
>They are horribly complex to handle, especially as adopting the FT
combat engine merges the to-hit roll with the damage roll

Make all other adjustments, roll on that line and note the damage.  Then
shift down one for each BG rating.  Apply that damage to the ship, and
the
difference between that and the original to the ship's capacitors.  (You
could do the same for outbound, except it's not absorbed).

Or
Roll for damage as usual, then roll d6, if =< BG rating, that attack is
absorbed.  I knew the original BGs were in 10% increments, this makes it
17% increments but is pretty simple.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review