Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: Foxx Travis <lordkalvin2002@y...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 06:07:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

--- Dominic Mooney <dom@cybergoths.u-net.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 22:52 Europe/London,
> Foxx Travis wrote:
> > Specifically, which ships?
>
> Imperial
> ---------
> Viper SDB (200dT one from Fighting Ships)
> Broadsword Merc cruiser
> Fer-de-Lance Destroyer Escort
> Chrysanthemum Destroyer Escort
> Kinunir Colonial Cruiser
> Midu Agashaam Destroyer
> PF Sloan (Lisani) Fleet Escort
>
> Zhodani
> -------
> Shivva Patrol frigate (various Zho books)
> Zhodq SDB (new design)
> Zhodatl Missile Boat (new design)
> Plokl Escort (new design)
> Vlezhdatl Pocket StrikeCruiser (CS from various Zho
> books)
> Zhdiak Light Destroyer (new design)
> Chtierabl Transport (new design)
>
> There weren't many viable Zhodani designs in CT, so
> we built some new
> ones.
>
> That help?
>
> Dom

Yes, very good.  I'll be getting the rules, but I'm a
little disappointed at the exclusion of the Type S
scout.	I just started a CT / MT campaign a while back
and my characters have one of these.  Was hoping to
use fleet to fight out some RPG related battles...

http://search.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [Power Projection] Review