Prev: Re: [FT] Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [FT] Re: [Power Projection] Review

Re: [Power Projection] Review

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 07:56:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Review

On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 22:52 Europe/London, Foxx Travis wrote:
> Specifically, which ships?

Imperial
---------
Viper SDB (200dT one from Fighting Ships)
Broadsword Merc cruiser
Fer-de-Lance Destroyer Escort
Chrysanthemum Destroyer Escort
Kinunir Colonial Cruiser
Midu Agashaam Destroyer
PF Sloan (Lisani) Fleet Escort

Zhodani
-------
Shivva Patrol frigate (various Zho books)
Zhodq SDB (new design)
Zhodatl Missile Boat (new design)
Plokl Escort (new design)
Vlezhdatl Pocket StrikeCruiser (CS from various Zho books)
Zhdiak Light Destroyer (new design)
Chtierabl Transport (new design)

There weren't many viable Zhodani designs in CT, so we built some new
ones.

That help?

Dom

--------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com--------
"Even in the most depressing dystopia,
there's still the notion that the future is
something we build. It doesn't just happen.
You can't predict the future, but you can
invent it. Build it." Niven/Pournelle/Flynn

Prev: Re: [FT] Re: [Power Projection] Review Next: Re: [FT] Re: [Power Projection] Review