Prev: Re: [DS] Rallying Next: Fw: Forwarded DS2 questions

Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:33:49 PDT
Subject: Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:37:30 +1000 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
<snip>

>You'd hope you're not fighting in domes for a start as then they'd be
>in
>your areas.... sea based life being unlikely to need to live in a dome
>;)

Dolphins breathe air right?  I assume neo/pseudo/semi-Dolphins do also.
Dome equivalents filled with air would be more secure than floating
cities or tidal flat cities.  I am assuming that to have the means to
keep the armed forces of the "aliens" (us Huumansss) that means
manufactured weapons which means technology which means industry which
implies cities of some sort.

<snip>

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [DS] Rallying Next: Fw: Forwarded DS2 questions