Prev: Re: "Suited" Soldiers, was Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures Next: RE: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

Re: Suited Soldiers, was Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:29:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Suited Soldiers, was Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures

>If memory serves, Alan Brain has 'civilized' (as opposed to merely
intelligent) dolphins in his OU;

The AE sovereignity New Los Angeles has a dolphin community and the
definition of "civilized" could probably be stretched to include them
(although "neurotic manic practical jokers and Carnival instigators"
would
be a lot better fit).  There is an OU planet which the New LA group is
attempting to control/proselytize.  I don't think the sordid details
have
been published yet.

>protection. Liquid water is just another fluid like air

Except rather denser, which will affect quite a lot.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: "Suited" Soldiers, was Re: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures Next: RE: [DS] Irregular NSF Figures