Prev: RE: Figure Casting Question Next: Space war?

Battle pictures from Skirmish today.

From: Robin Fitton <robin@r...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:07:53 +0100
Subject: Battle pictures from Skirmish today.

Hi All,

Had a great game today 19th April03.  Used some new terrain created by a
friend of mine (a member of the UK Skirmish Wargames (
http://www.skirmishwargames.co.uk ) group "Alan Winsbury".
Alan has put together a set of 1ftx1ft boards cut from 6mm MDF (particle
board).   The figures are a mixture of Grenadier/GW and are from my
painted
collection.

Alan created his terrain from scratch and used some Ainsty fences and
Skips
to give it some extra detail.	Alan and I used his home-grown flavour
of
Killzone with some influences from SG. It uses percentile dice and
modifiers to add more detail to the
game, resulting in zoom focus on individual character play rather than
squad level.

It was a lot of fun and I have around 25 pictures, take a browse:

http://www.robinf.com/gallery/PhotoAlbum.asp?ShowSub=SCI-FI%20WildAl%202
003%20April%2019th

Hope to see some faces at Salute next week!

Cheers
Robin

<gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>

Prev: RE: Figure Casting Question Next: Space war?