Prev: RE: Figure Casting Question Next: Battle pictures from Skirmish today.

RE: Figure Casting Question

From: devans@n...
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 06:27:04 -0500
Subject: RE: Figure Casting Question

Well, I've seen some of the Hirst stuff up close, thought it wasn't
worth
the effort as it was all tile-by-tile or brick-by-brick, but those
corridors may make a believer out of me.  Something about block-by-block
keeps it from being to fiddly for my tastes. ;->=

I'm wondering, though, if you couldn't get by for most of the pieces
with
various shapes of wooden molding and a miter box.

Natch, I've been impressed by your work before. I'm noticing we've not
seen
an update on the grav tank in almost a year. Simply tired of it and
shoved
into a corner? Story too painful to discuss? Just never got around to
newer
piccies?

I'd purely like to know if'n it's seen table top time! (Yes, some of us
Nebraskans actually talk like this, though you get a lot more of it in
MO.
;->= )

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Figure Casting Question Next: Battle pictures from Skirmish today.