Prev: Re: Figure Casting Question Next: Re: Figure Casting Question

RE: Figure Casting Question

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:59:04 -0700
Subject: RE: Figure Casting Question

Check out Tapp plastic or Micromark. I've used the Tapp 1-1 it sets in
about 3
minutes (depending on temperature and humidity).  Sounds like this would
m work
for you.  The Tapp mold making material needs to set for @ a week, but
it is
also a 1-1 mixture.  I have trench lines and such that I made in clay.
line are some castle wall sections.

Michael Brown