Prev: Re: Figure Casting Question Next: RE: Figure Casting Question

Re: Figure Casting Question

From: "Dave Stutenroth" <dstutenroth@h...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:45:44 -0700
Subject: Re: Figure Casting Question

There is a company on the web www.aceresin.com that sells resin, rtv
rubber
for molds, and even a starter kit which has all you need to start
casting.
I used their stuff years ago to duplicate scratchbuilt parts for an army
of
28mm figures.  The stuff is very easy to work with, and I seem to
remember a
1 or 2 page manual that came with the starter kit that had enough info
get started.
-Dave
**********
The Death Star is secure.  There is no rebel attack.
Truly, I can say there are, in fact, no rebels anywhere.
The Emperor, praise Allah, will rule a thousand years.
Also, they are committing suicide - if there were rebels
which there are not.  Lies!
-Grand Moff Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Imperial Minister of Information
Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away.
(currently on administrative leave)
Prev: Re: Figure Casting Question Next: RE: Figure Casting Question