Prev: re: Modern figures in scale with GZG 25MM? Next: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops

Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:26:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops

At 11:58 PM -0800 4/1/03, Brian Burger wrote:
>Someone said something amusing to me about "no politics on list", and I
>agreed to stop posting politically-slanted items.

Supporting the troops is perhaps political. But as Doc said, we've
got members of this community that are over there right now. If I
knew what John A. looked like I'd have kept a close eye for him on
the feeds here. As I don't, I can't. But I still look for AVLBs and
other folks that I know on TV and hope they don't come back via
Germany (or worse).

At any rate, I think this topic does not qualify as political for the
previously mentioned reasons. Our friends are in harms way and we're
thinking about them. Nothing wrong with that.

PS Are You really want John to know you weren't thinking about him
while he was over there?

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: re: Modern figures in scale with GZG 25MM? Next: Re: [OT] Thank-you note for the troops