Prev: Re: [OT] Question from the news Next: [OFFICIAL] April Fool Madness Offers!

RE: Swirling Genres

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:48:43 -0800
Subject: RE: Swirling Genres

It would remind me of one type of Japanese anime vs another type.

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every
kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running away."
	   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF Soyokaze
	      from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
	      episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack Thereof