Prev: [OT] RE: unsubscribe gzg-l Next: [sort of OT] Richards query

Re: [OT] RE: unsubscribe gzg-l

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:13:00 +0000

Or like me you have avoided all discusion of the subject...

Still I guess we can see that inapropriate discusion can loose us
memebers.

Maybe closer to on-topic: With the effective immasculation of the UN and

NATO where does this leave us with regards to the world unfolding as
stated
in the Tuffleyverse?

Richard
(p.s. if you don't like the phrasing I've used, replace it with "Current

world political climate")