Prev: Re: OT: Time to Bomb Saddam... Next: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

Re: OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:33:10 +0100
Subject: Re: OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...

> Please - don't let the few "whiners" create a "Politically correct"
crowd
> mentality of "Lets not rock the boat" - stiffling what ever freedom of
> expression that many enjoy in their lives.

I have seen too many episodes on this list where the "whiners" were the
"politically incorrect" people. Any vaguely critical mail about gun
control
or other issues dear to some Americans got drowned in unfriendly

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: OT: Time to Bomb Saddam... Next: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)