Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...

Re: [PSB] WIngs Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:05:39 -0600
Subject: Re: [PSB] WIngs Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

>- --- devans@nebraska.edu wrote:
>

>>>In the 'real' world of space (confused you yet?),
>>>the 'wings' would be useful as radiators for the
>>>excess heat generated by the power plants.
>>>

>>I always assumed they were a kind of sensor panels,
>>sort of phased-array
>>that had to be perpendicular to the axis of
>>sensor'ing...
>>

>That works!
>Could even be multi-function.

THE GREAT SECRET!!!!
Until somebody builds the real thing it is what you say it is. That is
the big advantage
SciFi has (please don't put oars on and blame me)!!!

Now my WWII aircraft do not have that advantage and I got many books
telling me
how to paint them.

Scott Siebold

Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...