Prev: RE: Nice Decados fleet Dean Next: Mechwarrior Dropship

Stan Johansen figures arrived

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:03:30 PST
Subject: Stan Johansen figures arrived

Excellent, excellent figures for the money (1-1.5  USD per figure) and
very crisp and while poses are not too varied the ability to mix weapons
(both arms come separate) gives variety to appearance and allows custom
forces - I.e., the Blarad have the 'proper mix' of 4 blaster and 3 hand
Scramblers because.. I ordered them that way.

And the Rauwoof come running upright or sitting on haunches.

The Whistlers are one pose as the Blarads but again the ability to
customize the arms/weapons helps there too.

These are larger than the Reviresco figures I have and the Blarad is
about a head taller than the GZG 25 mm UNSC trooper I have.  The Rauwoof
is about 1 mm smaller (but walks in a semi crouch as befits bird legs)
and the Rauwoof is about 1 mm taller than the UNSC trooper.

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: RE: Nice Decados fleet Dean Next: Mechwarrior Dropship