Prev: re: miniatures question Next: Stan Johansen figures arrived

RE: Nice Decados fleet Dean

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:25:11 -0600
Subject: RE: Nice Decados fleet Dean

I forgot to mention something so I'm replying to my own post...

> Tomb wrote:
> > And the minis themselves are nice. Do you
> > figure the mass ratings you gave them are
> > close to what they would be when placed next
> > to a canon fleet of minis? (Or did you just
> > reason backwards from "this is the big one, it
> > must be a DN"?). If so, then the pack you got
> > must have been a reasonable deal to give you
> > that nice sized fleet. And the Assault Transports
> > and the DN are both very cool, as is the Cruiser.

> The boxed sets that these minis come in can get pricy since you are
also
> buying the Hawkwook fleet counterparts along with the Decados ships.
The
> Capital Ship box includes 1 cruiser and 2 DDs from each fleet ant the
> Dreadnoughts box includes 1 DN and 2 Assault Landers from each.
> The rest of
> the minis are plastic from the original boxed set or now available
> separately along with a hex map as the 'Noble Armada: Ships of the
Line'
> pack.  Each of those comes with 4 sprues of 8 plastic minis, here
> is a pic:
> http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/noble-armada-minis.html
>
> Here is a list of all the Noble Armada minis along with pics:
> http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/spaceship6.html#fadingsunsminis

The Dreadnoughts box is about lists for $45 and the capital ships box
lists
for about $25.	You can get them for less if you check ebay and have
some
patience.  About half these minis I got off ebay and I still have
another
box unbuilt. (Plus all the Hawkwood ships if I ever want to work on that
fleet)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: re: miniatures question Next: Stan Johansen figures arrived