Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:25:27 +0100
Subject: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

John Leary wrote:
> File everything as flat as possible!	 Fit, file,
> fit, file, and subassemble front and rear bottoms.
> Superglue the center section to 'tack' the ship
> together, use epoxy to hold it for real, and
> watch the alignment closely as the front will
> tend to 'drift' off center and spoil the
> alignment.

Right, I'll get my Proxon and alchemy supplies together and do some
major surgery on the things.
I got the Tegethoff together with a Theuerdank and an Istvan from a
bargain bin, so I don't have to worry about the wings as these were
missing.
Fortunately, I wasn't planning on putting on the wings as I think they
look silly (ducking for a Narn bat flying my way).

What's up with all these wings anyway? The UNSC has them as well on
otherwise great looking modular ships.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?