Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:27:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

Actually I have a Terrain fleet from MKP (Superior) complete and
mounted. What I do is get a massonite base stand and mount my
flight stands on the massonite stand. For the Terrain Super
Dreadnought I had to make a base stand and then used three flight
stands. The stands are solid and I have never had a ship come off
(OK one CL did come off of a plastic flight stand once).

Scott,
      Thanks for the idea, I've got a huge Carnivorn fleet painted
but not mounted........was wondering how to mount the Super
Dreadnought..Thanks again.

Don

Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?