Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: [FT] Bases Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 14 Mar 2003 08:18:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda

I picked up a box of these:

http://www.holistic-design.com/Minis/Armada/NobleArm.htm

last year at Origins.  They're definitely "servicable".  They're cleanly
molded (all plastic in that box).  Those that need assembly look like
they'll fit together well.

Details are okay, distinct enough that you pick them out with your
paint-job if you're reasonably careful, rough enough so that if you
don't want to see them you can tone them down.

I intend to use mose of the smaller ones as either system defense or
pirate ships and the larger ones will just be transports.

--Tim