Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Machine Guns (was Power Armour Weapons) Next: [OT] FAO Mr Glenn Wilson

Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:14:54 +0000
Subject: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 12:01:51PM +0000, Tony Francis wrote:

>There also seems to be a company called Brigade Miniatures who go to
>exactly the same shows as we do ... yet oddly enough, I've never seen
>their stand ...

They sell miniatures very similar to yours, so perhaps they're trying
to stay out of your sight in case you sue them.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 11:59:28AM -0000, Germ wrote:

>You really do need to show the SDN in comparison with other ships Tony.
>I cannot quite get the 11cm in to perspective.

4 1/3 inches... that's bigger than any of the IJSF ships. The Akagi
supercarrier is about 3 1/2...

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Machine Guns (was Power Armour Weapons) Next: [OT] FAO Mr Glenn Wilson