Prev: GZG Figures arrived Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1546

Was: Re: The Tonk! Now: Please CLIP YOUR MESSAGES

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 02:42:46 -0500
Subject: Was: Re: The Tonk! Now: Please CLIP YOUR MESSAGES

Guys, please clip off the bottom of your messages when you're responding
a *digest* posting.

So far, we've received Digest #1544 at least three times because you
didn't
cut it off the end of your messages - the whole thing keeps getting
reposted when you just click "reply".  This is less of an issue for
people
who don't read the digest version of the list, because they can just
ignore
your messages, but those of us reading the digest have to scroll and
scroll
and scroll and scroll....

The latest digest, number 1544, was 45k in my inbox, but only had seven
messages...

Thanks!

Adrian

>Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:37:12 -0600
>From: "staremu" <star_emu@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: The Tonk!
>
>That mini you are talking about is a Tonk. The other figures were only
>included for scale.  It is a Warzone Cybertronic Volunteer troopers
mini
>with the face redone.	A simple conversion.  It took some trial and
error to
>get the faces to look like more than TMNT spoofs.  When I get them all
>painted up and photoed, you'll notice some have more pronounced and
rounded
>snouts than others.  I'm writing this into their anatomy as part of
their
>linguistic mechanism - they can inflate areas of their proboscus with
air to
>produce the croaking and gargling sounds - think bullfrog or elephant
seal.

>Eli

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: GZG Figures arrived Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1546